· EXISTING ECOMMERCE ENTREPRENEURS ASK, “HOW DO I SELL MY WEBSITE”?
If you already own and run a website, sometime you will ponder how to sell your website. It’s the natural life cycle of a business, and when this time comes you will want to find an experienced website business broker to partner with you. Many digital entrepreneurs often ask the question, “How do I successfully sell my website?” because, let’s face it, it isn’t an easy thing to do.
Every business person wants to get the maximum profit possible for the sale of their website. And when you find the best website broker to do the job for you, you will often walk away with more than you expected and more cash than you expected, also. The magic is in finding the “best for you” website broker. If you do a Google search, millions of results come up. You can’t possibly browse through all internet to determine which one is the best fit for you, so you need to work against some pre-established guidelines.
1) How long have they been successfully working in the industry of buying and selling websites? Traditionally, the longer is better because as everyone knows, the more experience equals greater knowledge, and greater ability to maximize profits.
2) Do they offer a variety of needed services? The services available from a website broker are just as important as the knowledge and experience. It’s always best to find one that offers a full suite of services.
3) Customer satisfaction guaranteed. In what ways does the website broker offer up their customer satisfaction guarantee?
4) Testimonials. The only way to predict future client success is by presenting a long list of past client satisfaction.
5) Is it their passion? Are the staff passionate about their career choice? Are they experienced internet entrepreneurs themselves?